I finally got through all the Lord of the Rings movies. I mean, I was also playing civilization and minecraft at the time, but I got most of it.
I have so many questions.
Like for one, if Gandalf knows wizard magic or whatever, why didn't he just have the ring destroyed day 1?
I don't know, seems kinda lazy of Gandalf to do that to the hobbit man.
5 Seattle etiquette tips
1. Never talk to strangers, they will think you are going to rob them.
2. When you meet someone cool, exchange numbers with them and be sure never to call them back to hang out. If they ask why you never responded, tell them your grandma died.
3. Always bundle up before going out in the cold.
4. Never carry an umbrella. Let your face get wet with cold water all day.
5. Get straight to business when dealing with anyone. Everyone's busy doing nothing with nobody.
@ElfLord: "What was Thomas Jefferson's vision of a Jetsons future?"
me: "I dunno, probably not dying of dysentery"
Several pinecones stitched together. Forgotten Nintendo 64 classic.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!