Recipe I just made up
1 whole raw chicken
salt and pepper
1. Boil 14 cups water in a large pot.
2. Place whole raw chicken in pot of water (14 cups).
3. Add saffron threads, more water, and salt and pepper. Actually, you were supposed to put the salt and pepper on the chicken BEFORE you put it in the water. Idiot. This was a test.
4. Boil chicken for 24 hours.
5. Drain whole chicken in a mesh wire strainer.
6. Place chicken on 1/4th sheet of a paper towel on a plate.
7. Dump chicken in the kitchen trash. That's right. You ruined a perfectly good chicken. You bastard.
I had something I wanted to talk about that's much too long to post on here so I've made a zine, sort of longer writing than I usually do.
If you want to read me talk about drugs and god you could read this, it's about smoking dmt
@ElfLord filling out an excel spread sheet with data points trying to ascertain the ideal kissing conditions
I thought, before I went on a road trip to the South, that I had experienced the REAL country before. But when I got there, I saw signs in every restaurant front window that said, "No guns please." As in, don't bring your gun into our place of business, please. Which, I guess you should be polite about, as the person you're directing this message to has a gun.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!