Recipe I just made up
1 whole raw chicken
salt and pepper
1. Boil 14 cups water in a large pot.
2. Place whole raw chicken in pot of water (14 cups).
3. Add saffron threads, more water, and salt and pepper. Actually, you were supposed to put the salt and pepper on the chicken BEFORE you put it in the water. Idiot. This was a test.
4. Boil chicken for 24 hours.
5. Drain whole chicken in a mesh wire strainer.
6. Place chicken on 1/4th sheet of a paper towel on a plate.
7. Dump chicken in the kitchen trash. That's right. You ruined a perfectly good chicken. You bastard.
Today is @snakeboy’s birthday! Be sure to wish him lots birthday spankings!😏 🎂
My first exposure to music was The Beatles early stuff when I was a kid, and I think that evolved and branched off into me settling on dance pop as my favorite genre of music. #ElfLore
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!