Recipe I just made up
1 whole raw chicken
salt and pepper
1. Boil 14 cups water in a large pot.
2. Place whole raw chicken in pot of water (14 cups).
3. Add saffron threads, more water, and salt and pepper. Actually, you were supposed to put the salt and pepper on the chicken BEFORE you put it in the water. Idiot. This was a test.
4. Boil chicken for 24 hours.
5. Drain whole chicken in a mesh wire strainer.
6. Place chicken on 1/4th sheet of a paper towel on a plate.
7. Dump chicken in the kitchen trash. That's right. You ruined a perfectly good chicken. You bastard.
@snakeboy hey ya old bastard! Just wanted to see how you're doing. Swimming in hot babes, I assume.
The party I just got back from, they had a s'mores fire pit and one of those wedding tents just hanging out in their yard and little sandwiches with the crusts cut off and smoked salmon and cucumber inside. I felt out of place. Like they must have thought, "Who is this animal someone invited??"
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!