Remember that time @jordyd drank too much Bud Light Lime and thought he could fly so he got on the roof of my house and jumped off but he was ok because I caught him in my arms and swaddled him like the little baby Jesus?
Recipe I just made up
1 whole raw chicken
salt and pepper
1. Boil 14 cups water in a large pot.
2. Place whole raw chicken in pot of water (14 cups).
3. Add saffron threads, more water, and salt and pepper. Actually, you were supposed to put the salt and pepper on the chicken BEFORE you put it in the water. Idiot. This was a test.
4. Boil chicken for 24 hours.
5. Drain whole chicken in a mesh wire strainer.
6. Place chicken on 1/4th sheet of a paper towel on a plate.
7. Dump chicken in the kitchen trash. That's right. You ruined a perfectly good chicken. You bastard.
@snakeboy Life's rough. I'm pouring out a little gatorade for you, homie.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!